High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

My kids mother is on pa what can she do to take me off of child support ?

Q: I did my taxes and they took everything so I wanted to know what can she do to remove me from there 

A: If DSS is the one suing you for support, then all she’d need to do is close out the PA budget for the children. Then you can file a petition to terminate the support order, and work-out informal child support between you & her. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network