High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I am going for sole custody of my two younger children because their father has not been involved how can I do this?

Q: Their father does not communicate with their teachers, doesn’t go to IEP Meetings for either one, dr appointments, therapy appointments, cancels on Wednesday when he’s supposed to see them, and doesn’t keep them for more than 24 hours on his weekend, which he has also cancelled a number of times.

A: It would seem you’re a good candidate for this – it’s something you can file a petition for in Family Court. You’re well-advised to keep a careful paper-trail, with e-mails confirming important conversations, missed visits, etc. Call a Westchester Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge