High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

What can I do I need a child support matter resolved and I do not want to use a court appointed lawyer is there anyone you help?

Q: Going back to court for my child’s father lack of payment and help with our child?

A: There are many lawyers who offer sliding scales on their fees. Moreover, depending on the disparity of income, there’s also the possibility of your lawyer filing a motion to request the father pay all or a part of the fees your lawyer would otherwise charge to you. Schedule a consult with a White Plains Child Support attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network