Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How to establish paternity when he is hiding

Q: I have two daughters and ex convinced me to not add him on their birth certs. 2 yrs later we have broken up & I have tried to get him to come to a payment agreement & has refused. Changed his number & his address. I am aware of his work location & his private information. I have both girls in diff childcare and pay car insurance for even being able to make it to childcare & to work on time. I am 70 bucks from poverty level therefore cannot get any assistance. Barely making it. How can I establish paternity & what ways to do so. He is a violent individual so I am also afraid of what he may do after I file but I need the help.

A: You can have him served anywhere the process server can find him. A work location is good enough. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions