High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can my child’s mother move out of state when we have joint custody

Q: She’s is slowly moving little by little trying to move out in total by the summer my daughter informed me.

A: No. She needs either your express permission or a Judge’s permission. Thus, if you know she’s moving, you should write her to register your objection to her doing so. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network