High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can I get my arrears payments dropped in payments since my daughter is turning 21 in a week?

Q: I owe arrears, can I get payment reduced, since I’ve been paying? I’ve been paying the last 20 years! Can’t afford what they are still taking!

A: Generally arrears are not modifiable. You may reach out to the custodial parent & see if they’re willing to “cut you a deal.” Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network