Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

My ex wife seems to be letting her boyfriend spend the night for the last past two weeks the condo is in both of our names

Q: We got a divorce she wanted to move out so i agreed but never a time limit its been rough for me but i stuck it out by not moving back in i didnt want her to be uncomfortable i have two children that live there 19 and 16 they asked me to talk to her because they thought it was temporary no use it turned into an arguement i want to move back and tell him to leave the premises and not to come back before it gets ugly i would like to benefit from my savings and hard work not for her to do something different whats my rjghts.

A: Assuming your divorce settlement addressed what's to occur with the Condo, then you would need to follow its dictates. If for whatever reason the Condo was not addressed in the Divorce, then you may need to start a partition action. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for more info. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions