High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

If your in a domestic partnership and your partner is on child support would u have to include your income?

Q: he has a child by a different woman, who put him on child support however im now pregnant with his child and we planning on getting a domestic partnership certificate am going to have to get pay his child support

A: If he is sued for child support, then he’s required to complete a “financial disclosure affidavit.” On that form he’s required to list “income from other members of household.” So if you reside with him, then he must list your income. It doesn’t mean it’ll ultimately be part of the support calculation – it just means he must report it. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge