Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

If your in a domestic partnership and your partner is on child support would u have to include your income?

Q: he has a child by a different woman, who put him on child support however im now pregnant with his child and we planning on getting a domestic partnership certificate am going to have to get pay his child support

A: If he is sued for child support, then he's required to complete a "financial disclosure affidavit." On that form he's required to list "income from other members of household." So if you reside with him, then he must list your income. It doesn't mean it'll ultimately be part of the support calculation - it just means he must report it. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions