High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse


Q: My child support case is closed and I only owe arrears. Right now I’m paying $360 I month. How can I get my payments lowered? I just cant afford those kind of payments.

A: You can negotiate with the Support Collection Unit to see if they’re willing to lower your payments. Forms for same are available on OCSE’s website: https://www.childsupport.ny.gov/dcse/non_custod…. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network