High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

If the other partner is in and other state?

Q: Been separated for eleven months the other person has a partner want a divorce.

A:You could conceivably be divorced in NY, so long as you satisfy NY’s residency requirement. If NY does not have proper personal jurisdiction over your spouse, however, then the only thing the NY court could do is terminate the marriage itself. Call a Bronx Uncontested Divorce attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge