High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I want my ex to suffer

Q: My ex owes me money and he has abused me physically, emotional and mentally. He is on the run from the states and is in Canada. We met in Korea, at the time I didn’t know. I want he to suffer as much as I am.

A: When you say “ex” do you mean ex-boyfriend, or ex-spouse? If ex-boyfriend, then you’d need to sue him in civil court, probably in Canada. If you’re married, then you may file for divorce – though you’d most likely need a good address at which to serve him the divorce papers. Call a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge