High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I have a order of protection on someone. But i cant make it what will happen to the case?

Q: Hi. I have a order protection on someone and wish not to show. What will happen with the case 

A: Is your case in criminal court or Family Court? If in Family Court, you can provide a letter to the Judge explaining why you can’t appear & request an adjournment. That ultimately may/may not be sufficient to secure the adjournment, but you can then always re-file. Call a Bronx Domestic Violence attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network