High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I have a child support case file against me which none of these kids belong to me I never heard of these kids?

Q: I go to school and very little to go on financially. I have not seen this person for over 20 years , I happen to have one child with her which my son is now 24 years old 

A: Hopefully your name is not on any of the children’s birth certificates. If the mother filed this as a paternity case, you may have a defense of equitable estoppel if the children are quite old & paternity has never been established. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network