Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I have a child support case file against me which none of these kids belong to me I never heard of these kids?

Q: I go to school and very little to go on financially. I have not seen this person for over 20 years , I happen to have one child with her which my son is now 24 years old 

A: Hopefully your name is not on any of the children's birth certificates. If the mother filed this as a paternity case, you may have a defense of equitable estoppel if the children are quite old & paternity has never been established. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions