High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I filed for divorce in May 2009. I am still waiting for finalization.

Q: I filed for divorce on 2009 and still waiting finalization. What can i do to expedite this. I now live in Florida and plan on getting married but waiting for the divorce to be final.

A: You’d need to contact the Matrimonial Clerk’s office to see what the status of the case is. If it’s been that long, the case has likely been either dismissed or marked as “abandoned.” Call a Bronx Divorce attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network