Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I filed for divorce in May 2009. I am still waiting for finalization.

Q: I filed for divorce on 2009 and still waiting finalization. What can i do to expedite this. I now live in Florida and plan on getting married but waiting for the divorce to be final.

A: You'd need to contact the Matrimonial Clerk's office to see what the status of the case is. If it's been that long, the case has likely been either dismissed or marked as "abandoned." Call a Bronx Divorce attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions