High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Hi, if you are married and your spouse walk out for 7 months, what should i do?

Q: I wanted to move bk to trinidad because i dont have a green card, he promised that we can still have a future if i say here in the u.s (he is a u.s citizen) but for some reason i think he is using my situation to his advantage, i really love him and still have hopes that we will work out.

A: You may file for divorce or annulment. If you’re both residents of NY and you consider that your marriage has broken down irretrievably for at least 6 months, you’d qualify for a no-fault divorce here. Call a Bronx Divorce attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge