Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Hi, if you are married and your spouse walk out for 7 months, what should i do?

Q: I wanted to move bk to trinidad because i dont have a green card, he promised that we can still have a future if i say here in the u.s (he is a u.s citizen) but for some reason i think he is using my situation to his advantage, i really love him and still have hopes that we will work out.

A: You may file for divorce or annulment. If you're both residents of NY and you consider that your marriage has broken down irretrievably for at least 6 months, you'd qualify for a no-fault divorce here. Call a Bronx Divorce attorney for more info. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions