High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

What if the custodial parent file for termination of child support and neither parents showed up for courts on that date

Q: Child support 

A: Most likely the petition was dismissed. That said, you can always call the court to inquire. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network