High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I need a copy of my divorce papers and I can’t remember my married name or the exact year of my divorce.

Q: I would like to remarry and this is vital. I don’t know what or how to even begin??? 

A: You can go to the courthouse, or search online using the court’s website. You can use either your surname or your husband’s surname. Call a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network