High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I just found out my husband is legally married in Puerto Rico and he married me in New York?

Q: I need to know what I can do and what the law is my husband is married to another woman and did not disclose this info to me. When we married he put it was his first marriage. 

A: If he was already married when he married you, then your marriage is void. You may file for an annulment so long as you either have documentary proof of his prior marriage or he’s admitted to same. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge