High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can I file a complaint in the state of NY for harassment when an x husband sends excessive text messages with unfounded info?

Q: Revived over 250 text messages in 6 weeks multiple times daily most on multiple messages due to the legnth. Making false claims, including adult children in the communication as a means of intimidation to resolve the disagreement in the timing of sale of family home 

A: That would arguably be harassment. Thus, your options are: (a) file for an order of protection, or (b) have an attorney send a cease-and-desist letter to him. Call a Westchester Domestic Violence attorney to schedule a consult for more info.

FindLaw Network