High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

My son lives with me for the pass 6 years and l want full custody?

Q: I need it in paper work

A: You may file a custody petition in the Family Court. Be sure to have a good address where you can serve the other parent. Call a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network