Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I can't find My Son's Mother so she can pay child support, what can I do?

Q: I won custody on my son about 2 years ago in a custody case, there was no judgment for child support because the mother didn't bring in any of her financial info. when I applied for child support she had disappeared. I asked the courts and they are making no effort to look for her, but I know she is filing taxes and has a job but I don't know where she works. what can I do? Is there someone who can help me?

A: You'd need to hire a private investigator - the court doesn't look for a missing parent. Once the P.I. locates her, then you can serve her with a child support summons. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions