Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How Can Notice to Appear due to Past Child Support Arrears be Cancelled Out?

Q: I owe several mos. back child support arrears. Child Support Unit sent Notice to Appear to us. I just mailed them a payment after finally getting paid, as I only consult now. My ex has been very patient. Neither of us wants to go to court. How do we avoid going & cancel this? What are the next steps?

A: If the mother is the recipient of the support, she can always send a letter to the court to cancel the court date. Bear in mind she can reinstate it at any time. Call a Westchester Child Support attorney for more info.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions