High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can i get Rid of an Order of Protection against Someone ?

Q: I Filed a Order of Protection on my boyfriend 

A: Assuming it’s in Family Court, you can file an order to show cause asking for the order to be withdrawn. If you case is in criminal court, speak to the ADA. Call a Bronx Domestic Violence attorney for more info 

FindLaw Network