High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can I get papers stating I have custody of my kids, I already won the case in court but never received any documents ?

Q: I am father of two daughters 13 and 11 my children mother got an Acs case and I step and recieve remand care, and that judge told me to apply for full custody and I did and the judge awards me the case because my Kids mother stop coming and didn’t comply with acs

A: It’s possible the Part simply didn’t generate the order yet. I’d suggest to call the Part Clerk and ask when s/he expects the order will be generated. Call a Bronx Child Custody attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network