Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How can I get papers stating I have custody of my kids, I already won the case in court but never received any documents ?

Q: I am father of two daughters 13 and 11 my children mother got an Acs case and I step and recieve remand care, and that judge told me to apply for full custody and I did and the judge awards me the case because my Kids mother stop coming and didn't comply with acs

A: It's possible the Part simply didn't generate the order yet. I'd suggest to call the Part Clerk and ask when s/he expects the order will be generated. Call a Bronx Child Custody attorney for more info.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions