High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can I collect snap and child support at the same time?

Q: Will this affect my child support case?

A: Most likely yes – but you need to report any change of your income (including receipt of child support) to HRA. This may (depending on the amount) change how much you get, but it is generally a requirement. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge