Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Our son is currently 2 months, me and my boyfriend broke up . Do I have to let him see the baby ?

Q: After our son was born that same day I was getting discharged my boyfriend at the time wasn't there I was texting him to come but he blocked me on everything that day because we had an argument that night before . So he did not sign his name on the birth certificate and our child had my last name. He's petty and claimed I started the argument just because of the last name.

A: David's Answer: You do not necessary need to let him see the child. If he requests to do so, you can simply tell him if he wishes to establish his paternity and claim his visitation rights, he can take you to court. Call a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions