Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I want to complain about Bronx family court judge ?

Q: I want to complain about a family court judge in the Bronx. Since my ex gf (the witness) stopped going to court and stopped cooperating with them. The judge doesn't want to throw out the case. What to do. I feel the judge is bias cuz of my color

A: David's Answer: Merely because a Judge doesn't wish to dismiss a case isn't grounds to file a complaint as the Judge appears to be exercising his/her discretion - something they are permitted to do. If you disagree with any decision/order of the Judge, your remedy is to file an appeal, not a complaint. And mere speculation that the Judge is biased against you based on race/ethnicity would not warrant a complaint unless there was some specific facts to back it up. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions