High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I do not like the man living with my daughter and her 2 children, i am not comfortable with him there,

Q: my grandchildren want him to leave also but my daughter is blind sighter, i want to do the right thing for my grandchildren

A: David’s Answer: Merely because you and/or the children don’t like him isn’t enough to warrant a custody case. There would need to be facts which support an argument that your daughter is committing child neglect by having him there. Schedule a consult with a Westchester family Law attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network