High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How would I get custody back?

Q: My children are with the paternal grandmother since 2010 and the other since 2012. I pay support for both. Can i get them back?

A: David’s Answer: One cannot assess this question because one doesn’t know: (a) why the child were put in the grandmother’s care, (b) ages & preferences of the children and (c) what facts or circumstances have changed since then to warrant you getting the children back in your custody. There remain a host of other factors which would need to be assessed as well. Thus, you’re best advised to call a Westchester Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network