Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How would I get custody back?

Q: My children are with the paternal grandmother since 2010 and the other since 2012. I pay support for both. Can i get them back?

A: David's Answer: One cannot assess this question because one doesn't know: (a) why the child were put in the grandmother's care, (b) ages & preferences of the children and (c) what facts or circumstances have changed since then to warrant you getting the children back in your custody. There remain a host of other factors which would need to be assessed as well. Thus, you're best advised to call a Westchester Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions