Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How much would I have to pay to file a writ oh ha rid corpus in New York Family Court?

Q: I have a custody document from New Jersey and the child has my son in New York so I have to go to New York to present the custody document to retrieve my son whose resident is in South Carolina. How much do I need to file that document in New York?

A: David's Answer: There is no filing fee charged in Family Court in New York. If your question is regarding attorney's fees, then such fees vary widely with both the experience level, nature of practice, qualifications and geographic location of each attorney. You're best to call a Bronx Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult . 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions