High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Will the retraining order be in my record ?

Q: My husband just did an retraining order against me and he’s 6’9″ and I’m really unhappy in my marriage and wants to file for divorce…..how will that work??

A: David’s Answer: If your husband merely filed for an order of protection, but it hasn’t been finalized yet, you can still contest it. If it’s in Family Court, you can file for divorce & move to consolidate the order of protection case into the divorce case. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge