High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

My is 1 year old father and I have joint he doesn’t fallow court order Visit ?

Q: My song is 1 me and dad have joint he has to have him every other weekend and 3 full weeks in the summer some night during his visite with dad I have to pick him up at 2-3 o’clock in the morning because baby won’t stop crying I want full custody and to end sleepover what can I do ??

A: David’s Answer: You’d need to file a modification petition & request sole custody & day-visits only. I’d also suggest to discuss the issue with the father & document the conversation. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network