Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How can we try to stop the false accusations brought up by my husbands child's mother?

Q: The mother to my husbands child started to accuse my husband of neglect and not feeding his son when she found out we were dating. She put us in an cps case the moment we became engaged. She then took his son on a three week vacation without his consent and interfering with two of his court ordered visitation. Then on his birthday and the day before we get married she decides to call the cops accusing my husband of being under the influence, however we have audio and video recording of her denying that he was in fact under the influence and that she just had a "gut" feeling. Is there anything we can do to at least stop the false accusations being brought up by this female?

A: David's Answer: Your best defense may be offense. Thus, when/if she raises a future accusation, hit her in court with motions for sanctions and/or counsel fees if the Court determines she made false allegations. Keep a careful paper-trail with her, and be sure to (at least) audio-record interactions with her. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions