High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can I win full custody for my daughter ?

Q: My daughter been living with me for 8 years and now her mother wants to be a so called mother and take my daughter from me and now she has a order of protection against me so i won’t see my daughter right now please help me and give me advice on what to do to get my daughter back for good ?

A: David’s Answer: You should file a writ of habeus corpus and an order to show cause requesting a return of the child. File a custody petition as well. Gather what proof you have that the child was living with you and not the mother, which may include testimonials from neighbors, friends/relatives, teachers, etc. Call a Bronx Family Law attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network