Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How can I win full custody for my daughter ?

Q: My daughter been living with me for 8 years and now her mother wants to be a so called mother and take my daughter from me and now she has a order of protection against me so i won't see my daughter right now please help me and give me advice on what to do to get my daughter back for good ?

A: David's Answer: You should file a writ of habeus corpus and an order to show cause requesting a return of the child. File a custody petition as well. Gather what proof you have that the child was living with you and not the mother, which may include testimonials from neighbors, friends/relatives, teachers, etc. Call a Bronx Family Law attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions