High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Hi- never received child support for my son he is 26 years old now.

Q: I wanted to know do I have any unpaid child support payments. My name is Clara Smith. His father name is Von Watson. We both resides in NYC.

A: David’s Answer: Do you have a prior court order of child support? If so, then it’s possible you’re owed arrears. If not, then it’s too late to file for one now. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network