High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can social services take my child for smoking weed?

Q: I have birth and wen doing I was tested for weed my daughter came back negative wen tested do I have to participate in drug test ect

A: David’s Answer: Usually more is needed than you merely testing positive. And no, you may refuse to take a drug test as your cooperation is not legally required. That said, you should also call a Bronx Child Abuse defense attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge