High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can a judg allow me to relocate if section 8 was apprpved?

Q: My application for section 8 was approved in D.C. Fathers won’t allowe me to leave what are my option my 1 year olds father has visitaction and the other one was denied a DNA bye the judg what can I do

A: David’s Answer: You’d need to file a petition for custody/relocation. If the father’s object to the move, you’d need to prove that the move is in the children’s best interests. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network