Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can a judg allow me to relocate if section 8 was apprpved?

Q: My application for section 8 was approved in D.C. Fathers won't allowe me to leave what are my option my 1 year olds father has visitaction and the other one was denied a DNA bye the judg what can I do

A: David's Answer: You'd need to file a petition for custody/relocation. If the father's object to the move, you'd need to prove that the move is in the children's best interests. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions