Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

My husband abandoned me n my daughter

Q: My husband abonded me n my daughter for a women we live in NYC he left to Atlanta to live with her..its been 4 months he doesn't give me any money for our child he doesn't call her she has no insurance since he left his job in NYC he doesn't buy any clothes for her I live In a shelter now with her n his new girlfriend is telling him to take my daughter away for them to raise her and get me out the picture.can I put a order of protection against both of them n get his rights taken plz help what can I do

A: David's Answer: You can file for divorce. If you need money from him sooner rather than later, I'd advise to file for spousal/child support in Family Court first. Call a Bronx Family Law attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions