Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Is my exhusband still entitle to my pension, if he's remarried & earns twice my salary?

Q: Divorce agreement stated I'm entitle to his pension for 7 yrs. & he is to mine.

A: David's Answer: Who's entitled to what is driven by the agreement itself - merely because circumstances have changed since the agreement was entered into is not a basis to modify the agreement. That said, there may be other reasons to modify, so you're always free to have the agreement reviewed by an attorney. For more questions or to schedule a consult, call a Bronx Divorce attorney to make an appointment. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions