High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I’m marry two woman and i want to be marry to other woman but i didn’t divorce the other woman what can I do to get out

Q: Either though I remarry another woman with out get legal divorce. Can get into trouble because of this

A: David’s Answer: Your 2d marriage is void. You therefore need to divorce the 1st wife and then re-marry your 2d wife. Call a Westchester Divorce attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network