High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How do I get a custody case expunged?

Q: I’m 18 years old. My mother lost custody of my sister and me when I was 11 or 12. What documents would I need to provide to get the case expunged, so she is able to visit us without supervision?

A: David’s Answer: There’s no such thing as “expungement” of a termination of parental rights case. But as you’re now an adult for visitation purposes, you’re free to see her without supervision. Call a Westchester Child Custody attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge