Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Do I have the right to give up my parental rights because I am unable to financially support them ?

Q: I was with a woman for 2 years and she had 2 children that possibly mine the kids are 5 and 3 now. She took me to court for child support about a year ago but they dismissed the case cause she missed 2 court dates, so paternity was never done. Now she's bringing me to court again and now I just want to sign over my rights if they are my kids I can not afford them,

A: David's Answer: You cannot surrendered your own parental rights. You have an obligation to support any children you father. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions